1. VEEÉGE may share the personal information that you provide us with the VEEÉGE 's affiliates. VEEÉGE may also let other non-affiliated third parties use your personal information for the joint marketing and promotion of products, services or events.
2. VEEÉGE, its affiliates and its business partners (if these companies share the personal information) handle the users' personal information with due care and enhance the contents of this website.
3. On this website, VEEÉGE protects the personal information of children in the same manner as that of adults.
4. When disclosure of personal information is required by law or otherwise reasonably determined to be required, VEEÉGE may disclose the personal information. However, VEEÉGE will not disclose personal information for any reasons other than the followings.
• To comply with a request made by a governmental institution against VEEÉGE and this website.
• To protect or defend the rights or property of VEEÉGE 's employees and users.
• To take emergency actions to protect the physical safety of VEEÉGE, users or the general public.
• When there is a website crossing over several pages of this website and such necessary information is temporarily recorded in order for users to use this website conveniently.
• When VEEÉGE or a company consigned by VEEÉGE conducts survey analysis of the access trends of users on this website in order to provide better service through this website.
6. Although VEEÉGE does its best to protect the personal information of the users on this website, for websites linked to this website which are not managed by VEEÉGE, VEEÉGE is unable to manage users' personal information. Those websites may collect your personal information directly or collect personal information from your comments on message boards, and you will be responsible for carefully handling your personal information regarding such websites.
7. We will enhance and improve our handling of personal information of our users as is reasonably necessary.